Facilitation • Mediation • Training • Coaching
Retreats • Brainstorming sessions • Planning meetings • Project retrospectives
"Newt embodies the reigning principal in good facilitation: suspension of judgment."Ellen Dunne, Creative Director, Dogster, Inc.
I can help you get the most out of your retreat or meeting. Participants will benefit from:
- Skilled and sensitive facilitation designed to encourage and enable everyone to be heard
- Inclusive and participatory decision making
- Skillful conflict resolution, contributing to increased willingness to raise difficult issues
- Detailed "process watching" when agreed ground rules are respected participants can relax and focus fully on the matters at hand
- An action-oriented approach all discussion is guided toward solutions, next steps, and shared agreements
Call (415) 694 8798 to discuss your facilitation needs and how I can help you.